A blog by any other name..

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Batman begins

We went to see Batman Begins this evening. Wow! That movie is really awesome. It got a very high rating at IMDb and for a good reason, too. I had wanted to see this movie for a while now but I was having some trouble convincing Tammy. She didn't like the previous ones much and thought that this would be just another one like that. Well, it's not. It's not even close to any of the other movies. The story revolves around Bruce Wayne's journey to becoming Batman. If you haven't seen it yet, please hurry before it's not in theatres anymore. This is a big screen movie that needs a LOT of sound and no matter how big your TV is, it'll never do this movie justice.
Oh, I have added a new post on my Photo Blog. You may find the pictures lacking in quality sometimes but that's because they're made with my PDA and not edited in any way. I snap 'em, add some comments and then upload them when I get home. What you see is pretty much what I saw. Did I forget to mention that Bluetooth is great?
posted by Xander Soldaat at 21:57

2 Comments:

It´s a great movie and you´re absolute right about the need of the big screen. Another great movie (if you can take a little violence) is Sin City and if you´re going to see it it´s gotta be in the big screen too!
Blogger Helô, at 3:58 PM  
Sin City was OK. I did see it on the big screen but it wasn't quite as great as some of my collegues and the reviews had led me to believe. Not a total waste of money, though.
Blogger Xander Soldaat, at 5:18 PM  

Add a comment