A blog by any other name..

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Bluetooth is great

I've been playing a lot with applications on my new PDA that can or need to go online to do their thing. One of them is SplashBlog, with it I can upload pictures with additional comments to my photo blog. I can snap a picture of something that catches my eye, write a quick little note and then upload them when I get home. If only I had a phone with Bluetooth.
I've been listening to Coldplay a lot lately. I like most of their songs, although some of them can get a little overdramatic sometimes. I guess life of a rock star can be that way...
My laptop has been having a hard time coping with the heat. Its fan is going a little more than I'd like but at least I am sitting at a desk, rather than with that thing on my lap. I am sure my scrotum would be well on its way to being well-done by now. Of course, the PDA, MP3 player and my mobile phone are doing their part towards mutating my DNA. With technology becomes more and more pervasive, we'll mutate into creatures that look like the Swamp Thing.
I haven't had a nose piercing for a while because I lost it a few weeks ago. I have to repierce it every now and again, to make sure it doesn't grow over too much before I get a new one. It doesn't feel very nice to do this though. The worst bit is when I hit the inside of the skin inside my nostril. I have to search around a little to find the exit hole, so to speak. I've had that with my ear too, in the end I ended up piercing myself another hole. It hurt a little. It probably didn't feel as bad as you're feeling right now as you read this, I'm sure.
posted by Xander Soldaat at 21:54

0 Comments:

Add a comment