A blog by any other name..

Sunday, July 24, 2005

It's a sunny Sunday

It looks like it might turn out to be a very nice sunny day after all. It's been cloudy and cool for the past week now. A little sunshine makes everything look nicer.
Tammy is pet sitting again this week. That means we're apart for most of this week unless I can work from home at some point during the coming week.
I've been snapping lots of pictures with my PDA. It's nice to be able to take pictures and upload them like that.
I've been really getting into World of Warcraft. I can only play it on Tammy's computer since my one isn't nearly powerful enough to handle that kind of thing. It's a very fun game with awesome graphics. It's actually one of the few games I didn't give up on after 30 minutes. Hmmmm, am I a n online gamer and just didn't know?
posted by Xander Soldaat at 10:01

0 Comments:

Add a comment