A blog by any other name..

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Wow, monsoon season!

Shortly after taking this picture, it started to pour in Rotterdam. Not just a little bit either. It was as if a hundred million buckets of water were tipped over at once. I came home almost soaked to the bone. Of course, 15 minutes later it's bright and sunny again. Bloody typical.
In totally unrelated news, I got myself a better case for my PDA. The one that came with it was more like a soft pouch-like thing from which it had to be completely removed in order to take a picture. I almost dropped it while fumbling with it when I tried to take the above mentioned picture. So, rather than losing another PDA to fate, I thought I'd get some better protection. This case is really sleek looking, made from aluminium and has a little sliding cover on the back for the camera lens.
At work they were serving a free breakfast this morning. It started at 08:30 until 09:15. The occasion was the merger with another company with a big speech by the head of the board of directors at 08:45. Rather than sticking around for it, my colleague and I quickly had our coffee, danish(es) and orange juice and got out of there before it all started. So you see, there may not be such a thing as a free lunch, but breakfasts are another thing altogether.
posted by Xander Soldaat at 05:43

0 Comments:

Add a comment