A blog by any other name..

Monday, August 08, 2005

Everyone's weird like me

Walking to work from the train station this morning, I noticed something funny. While walking across a path covered with unevenly shaped and spaced flat stones, people will lengthen or shorten their step in order to avoid stepping on a crack. I thought I was the only weirdo who partook in such behaviour. Now that I have seen others do this I don't feel so odd anymore.
This weekend I played an enormous amount of World of Warcraft, largely together with Tammy. It's an awesome game and it looks like I am hooked.
Tammy's back is still quite screwed up, that really sucks, I sure hope it gets better soon.
The bathroom is really starting to look great, I even had a shower in it yesterday. It's not finished yet but the tiler guy said that should any of the tiles come down, it was his fault because he hadn't put them on right. Nothing but water came down and the new shower head is great! I can't wait for it to be done. He'll be tiling the toilet as well, using the same kind of tiles.
posted by Xander Soldaat at 07:08

0 Comments:

Add a comment