A blog by any other name..

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Must...not...play...WoW...

Well, it seems to be clear; the evidence is undeniable: I am somewhat of a WoW addict. It was bound to happen, really. I am good at rationalizing it though; how is playing WoW any worse than vegging out in front of the TV when I come back from work? Oh well, I am having fun, that's all I really care about.
I've been slacking with my blog for the same reason. I have fewer moments where I am not doing anything significant so I don't write new blogs as frequently. Not much has happened though; Tammy's back is still sore; the bathroom is still under construction and Bailey got very sick yesterday. The bathroom is nearing completion, though. Today he'll be putting in the shower doors and grouting the floor tiles. In about 3 weeks, the cabinet/sink/mirror thing will arrive and he'll come back to put that in. After he's done with the floor tiles today, he's going to get cracking on the toilet. Tammy got a new bowl and cistern yesterday and various other bits and bobs.
As I mentioned earlier, Bailey was quite sick yesterday. I came home and noticed a smell but I wasn't sure what it was. When I had him out, I noticed he had a slight case of the runs. Later that evening I thought the smell was a bit too pungent for just kitty litter so I started to scout around. Well, it wasn't a pretty sight. He'd puked in the bedroom on the floor, not just a little either. I also found a poo there. My guess is he had severe cramps and just had to let it all out. Boy, did he ever look guilty. It wasn't really his fault; we'd left a flour tortilla out on the table and he'd eaten it while Tammy was out looking for those bathroom parts. He was right as rain again this morning, so all is well.
posted by Xander Soldaat at 06:59

0 Comments:

Add a comment