A blog by any other name..

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Rumours of my demise...

Rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. I have not been struck by lightning or eaten by a giant school of piranhas. During the week before my vacation I was too busy with work and during the week of my vacation I was too busy playing World of Warcraft.
Not much has happened in the two weeks of my blog-absence, the toilet is done and the bathroom is practically finished. It looks really nice now.
Tammy's back is getting better, finally. It still hurts when she lifts too much but overall it's greatly improved.
I don't have a lot of stuff to report, as I said before, I didn't do a whole lot other than play WoW over the past week, so unless you want to hear about my exploits as a gnome mage, I'll leave it at this.
posted by Xander Soldaat at 09:27

0 Comments:

Add a comment