A blog by any other name..

Monday, August 14, 2006

Looks like vacation time is over

Judging by the amount of traffic this morning, vacation time is over. The volume of cars was at least double that of last week. According to some of my colleagues that will only get worse next week when more people come back from vacation. I still managed to get into work in about 30 minutes.

If you like reading blogs, then I suggest you check out the blog of Mahmood Ahmadinejad (that's the president of Iran). If you look in the top right corner below the banner, there's a translation button. You can even leave a comment. Of course, the chances of any negative comments being posted on there are slim to none. You'll like the poll too:
"Do you think that the US and Israeli intention and goal by attacking Lebanon is pulling the trigger for another word war?"

If words were the only thing being thrown around, I doubt there would be such a mess in the ME. Reading all of his post will take some time, it's a little long-winded. However, he recognises this and promises us the following:
"I will continue this topic later on as it took long in the beginning. From now onwards, I will try to make it shorter and simpler.
With hope in God, I intend to wholeheartedly complete my talk in future with allotted fifteen minutes."
It's just the usual rhetoric from a big leader, not much different from any of Bush's speeches, mind you. All you need to do for that is replace all occurrences of Allah with God. It's a good thing the Crusades are a thing of the past because now they don't even bother asking the pope. I wonder what he'd say though?
"Fine, whatever... As long as you're not using condoms."
posted by Xander Soldaat at 07:46

0 Comments:

Add a comment